Welcome to our website.
The term ‘OpenBack Ltd’ or ‘OpenBack’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Garden Floor, 8 Leeson Park, Dublin 6, Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or detailed statement of the law and does not constitute legal or professional advice
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information contained on the website is correct. However, we give no representations or warranties, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our website is fully operational always. However, we cannot guarantee that our website will be free from delays, interruptions or errors. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- OpenBack does not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising because of the website or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the website).
Last Update: 19th May 2018